Now, the Liebster Award involves some rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
- I would rather have dirt under my fingernails than be stuck behind a computer all day
- I have naturally dirty blonde hair that I dye brunette every fall/winter
- I am pretty much obsessed with my favorite book "The Outlander"
- As much as I love to travel and see new sights, I prefer my feet on the ground and haven't flown since 1998
- I suppose I can cook but I need to strictly follow a recipe and if it involves meat, Matt needs to be around to help out (I can't ever tell if it's done or when I am about to burn something)
- My cat Pretty was my first "baby" when we adopted her in 1995. She would cry all day until I started carrying her around the apartment in my overall pocket
- I try to learn a new homesteading skill every year. (this year was cheese making)
- My favorite chocolates are Peppermint Patties
- I adore Pandora and my "creative tunes" playlist
- My hero is my Grandfather (I am a second generation bee keeper due to him)
- I'm married to my high school sweetheart and he is still my best friend
1. What was your first car?
my parents gave me their Chevy Celebrity station wagon
2. Do you have any tattoos? What and where?
not yet but I think I finally figured out what & where
3. What is the first thing you ever learned to cook?
Mac and cheese (the boxed kind)
I think we ate it every day during summer vacation after I learned how to make it
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
The Real Housewives' Series (did I just admit that? Next question please...)
5. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
to change mean people into nicer ones (life is too short to be mean)
6. What famous person do people say you resemble?
I have no idea but my sister once spent her time casting "our family movie"
she casted Angelina Jolie for me and Will Ferrell for Matt (my husband)
picture those two in a movie (now that's funny!)
7. Would you rather talk on the phone or via text?
depends who I need to communicate with
my family? the phone
8. What was your most recent "impulse buy"?
tall black boots (and I'm so glad I bought them)
9. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
octopus (and it was good!)
10. What is your favorite song at the moment?
"Stubborn Love" by the Lumineers
11. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
sadly, The Hunger Games
I'm a family movie night on the couch kind of girl
- What is your favorite book?
- What time period do you wish you lived in?
- What is your favorite salad?
- What technology could you not live without?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite app?
- What country/city would you love to visit?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is your favorite date night movie?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What would you do if you became a millionaire?
Here are my nominations: